Protect your house and personal property with the right home insurance coverage from Pritchett-Moore. You’ve worked hard for what you have. Ensure you have the insurance policy that meets your life and needs.
Home insurance protects you from damage and theft
Request a home insurance quote to get the coverage that’s right for you. Coverage options include:
- Fire and lightning
- Windstorm and hail
- Weight of ice or snow
- Smoke damage
- Falling objects
- Freezing damage
- Accidental overflow from plumbing
- Accidental electrical damage to appliances
- Damage by vehicles
Home insurance protects you, your family and others
- Personal liability for you, your spouse, relatives living with you and persons under 21 in your care
- Protection against claims you’re legally obligated to pay
- Payment of the cost of defending claims against you
- Medical expenses of others
Additional home owners insurance coverage options available at Pritchett-Moore
Homeowners insurance policies typically provide basic protection for your property. But they may not provide all of the protection you want or need. Consider the additional home insurance coverage options available with Pritchett-Moore to tailor a policy that’s right for you.
Scheduled personal property
Provides affordable homeowners insurance coverage for high value items such as jewelry, watches, antiques and fine art.
Replacement cost plus
Can pay up to an additional 25-50% of the home coverage limit if there is a total loss of your home – and additional money is needed to rebuild, which can be included in your home insurance rate
Extended replacement cost on contents
Pays to replace or repair personal property without depreciation being taken from the value of the property within your home insurance coverage.
Water backup of sewer
Broadens the home insurance coverage for loss due to water backup through sewers or drains.
Ordinance or law
Pays for increased expense to rebuild due to current building codes or ordinances.
You could also qualify for our homeowners insurance discounts
- Monitored fire and burglar alarms
- Local ultrasonic burglar alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Deadbolt locks on all exterior entryways
- Sprinkler systems
- Condo insurance combined with auto insurance or other Pritchett-Moore policies
Learn more about home owners insurance discounts.