About Jennifer Hoffmann
A native of Birmingham, Alabama Jennifer lived for several years in Germany before finding her home in Tuscaloosa. With many years of mortgage banking experience and international relocation knowledge, Jennifer brings a high level of expertise to meet all of your real estate needs.
Jennifer is an active member of Trinity Presbyterian Church. She enjoys spending time with her husband, two children, and three dogs.
She is able to speak and understand German and is endeavoring to improve this skill.
Jennifer firmly believes that "whatever you do, work at it with all your heart”…she applies this belief to every relationship both at home and at work. She loves what she does and is passionately committed to serving you!
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Certified Mediator
- Real Estate Technology Expert (e-Pro) – in progress
- Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI) – in progress
- B.S. from the University of Alabama, Culverhouse College of Commerce, majoring in Commerce & Business Administration.
- Serves on Acadian Place Home Owners Association Board
- Serves on Coastal Conservation Association Board
- Frequent volunteer to various community programs
- Member of Governmental Affairs, Awards, Community Projects, and Programs committees of the Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Alabama Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS®
- Member Multiple Listing Service