About Jennifer Hoffmann
A native of Birmingham, Alabama Jennifer lived for several years in Germany before finding her home in Tuscaloosa. With many years of mortgage banking experience and international relocation knowledge, Jennifer brings a high level of expertise to meet all of your real estate needs.
Jennifer firmly believes that “whatever you do, work at it with all your heart”…she applies this belief to every relationship both at home and at work. She loves what she does and is passionately committed to serving you.
Jennifer is an active member in the community. She also enjoys spending time with her husband, two children, and three dogs.
In 2021, she closed 30 transaction sides with over $8 million in closed volume, placing her in the top 8% of the Tuscaloosa Association of Realtors.
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
- Certified Mediator
- Real Estate Technology Expert (e-Pro)
- Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI)
- Pricing Strategies Advisor (PSA)
- At Home with Diversity (AWD)
- B.S. from the University of Alabama, Culverhouse College of Commerce, majoring in Commerce & Business Administration.
- Excellence in Sales Performance 2020
- Excellence in Sales Performance 2019
- #1 Realtor by Sales in Cottondale 2020
- #2 Realtor by Sales in Cottondale 2019
- Alabama Association of REALTORS® Grievance Committee Member 2019, 2020, & 2021
- Alabama Association of REALTORS® Grievance Committee Member 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022
- Co-Chairperson of REALTOR® Professional Development committee of the Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS® 2022 & 2021 & 2020
- Chairperson of REALTOR® Safety committee of the Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS® 2019
- Member of multiple Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS® committees 2017 to present
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® 2016 to present
- Member of the Alabama Association of REALTORS® 2016 to present
- Member of the Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS® 2016 to present
- Member Multiple Listing Service 2016 to present