About Margie Phillips
Margie graduated from the University of Alabama with a major in Human Resources because she enjoys the business of helping people. There she met the love of her life and dedicated her time to be a wife and mom of three. When the kids were all teens, she began her real estate career in Augusta, Georgia.
“That was about our tenth move.” Margie explains. “I have developed the skill set for house hunting!”
Margie has learned as much as she can in the past 12 years in real estate to help through all phases of buying and selling a home. Now Margie and her husband are back in Tuscaloosa where they have a permanent residence and rental property. She is prepared to help others find that perfect place to live. Give Margie a call.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- West Alabama Multiple Listing Service
- Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS®
- Alabama Association of REALTORS®
Designations, Certifications and Endorsement
- EPRO – (internet professional)
- PSA – (Pricing Strategy Advisor)
- C2EX – (Commitment to Excellence)