About Mary Harmon Young
Mary Harmon Young is an award-winning, nationally recognized REALTOR® in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. With over a decade of experience in real estate, Mary Harmon holds a Broker license along with multiple real estate designations and accreditations, including ABR, SFR, CRS, RCC CNHS, e-PRO.
Known for her warm-hearted, generous and personal approach to real estate, Mary Harmon began practicing in 2008 and rapidly shot to fame as one of the nation’s rising real estate stars. The young REALTOR® was awarded the Arthur B. Pope Education Achievement Award (locally and state-wide), was named as one of The University of Alabama’s Top 30 Graduates in Arts & Sciences, and most importantly, was named one of the top Agents in the U.S. on the National REALTORS® Association’s ’30 Under 30’ list in REALTOR® Magazine.
Merging together her passion for helping others with her love of her hometown, Mary Harmon’s integrity and family-oriented attitude to real estate has made a lasting impact on her community. She’s widely regarded as the local go-to for people who need help. For the holidays, Mary Harmon recently put together an ‘Elf Emergency List’ of referrals — a personally vetted recommendation list of local services and contractors to help her clients with everything from house cleaning to financial planning.
Whether she’s building professional relationships or hosting charity drives, Mary Harmon has become the go-to REALTOR® for a steady stream of loyal clients who value her expertise, her friendship — and of course, her amazing gifts. It’s all about client appreciation for the REALTOR®, who enjoys surprising her clients with thoughtful presents throughout the year. The award-winning Tuscaloosa REALTOR® says: “People like to do business with people that they know and respect. I love helping people!”
Mary Harmon is now focused on evolving her real estate practice and building an even better client experience by blending technology with her signature personal touch. It’s a new future for real estate — and Mary Harmon Young is leading the way in Tuscaloosa.
Ready for more? Get in touch.
- Member Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS®
- Member Young Professionals Network
- Member Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS® Government Affairs
- Member Alabama Association of REALTORS® Professional Standards Committee 2017
- Member Junior League of Tuscaloosa
- Member Leadership Tuscaloosa 2011
- 2009 Graduate of The University of Alabama with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Studies
- 2007 Fellow of The Blackburn Institute, A Network of Ethical Leaders in Alabama
Real Estate Designations & Relocation Certifications
- ABR: Accredited Buyer Representative
- SFR: Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
- CRS: Certified Residential Specialist
- RCC: Residential Construction Certified
- CNHS: Certified New Home Specialist
- SRES: Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- CLHMS: Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Relocation Inventory
- Marketing Assistance
- Destination Services
- e-PRO (Internet Professional Certification)
- eCertified® – (superior knowledge in use of internet for communication and Commerce)
- Arthur B. Pope Education Achievement Award (2011) – Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS®
- 2018 University of Alabama 30 under 30 Alumni
- REALTOR® Magazine – 2017 Class of 30 under 30
- Tuscaloosa News – 2017 “Best of The Best” REALTOR®
- State of Alabama – Alabama Association of REALTORS® Arthur B. Pope Education Achievement Award (2011)
- 2012 West Alabama Chamber of Commerce Bright Future Award Recipient