About Valerie Houston
Valerie’s real estate career began in 1996 in administration and shortly thereafter started selling real estate working with buyers and sellers and in the construction and development of new, for sale and custom homes. Helping so many customers and friends find that perfect fit is what makes it all worth it and having them come back again and again is testament to the Valerie’s dedication to her customers.
The Valerie and Tom Team:
Valerie partners with Tom McJenkin giving you the experience and dedication of 2 Professional Realtors. Both are dedicated to making your experience the best and least stressful possible. They list and sell homes and property in Tuscaloosa, Northport, West Alabama and surrounding areas, and, in Baldwin County in the Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Bon Secour and Foley areas. They are members of the REALTORS® Associations and Multiple Listing Systems in both areas to make sure they can give you the best and most up to date information to make your important decision.
From a first time home for a young couple, a size down for empty nesters, an investor buying or selling for their portfolio, a commercial customer looking to buy that perfect location or sell one they have, and anything in between. Unmatched service and a commitment and helping them achieve their dream is their only goal. Valerie’s experience in design, interior decorating, renovations and building of course shows in the new homes they have built, but is also a major value to buyers in finding the size, location and layout that works for their families and to sellers to situate their property to get the best possible reaction (and price) from potential buyers.
A sharp sense of style, trends and what buyers are looking for, is really beneficial to both our listing customers and to our buyers, but total knowledge of the business and willingness to never give up and go the extra mile (or 5), is what makes our customers come back and send their family, friends and co-workers.
For unparalleled service, give Valerie (or Tom) a call. Got questions about buying or selling? We are happy to help with absolutely no obligation.”
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Alabama Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Baldwin County, AL. Association of REALTORS®
- Member Multiple Listing Services of West Alabama and Baldwin County AL.
- Has served the Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS® on several committees and has chaired the Safety and the Awards committees.
- Member of the Home Builders Association of Tuscaloosa.
- Serves on the Board of Directors of the Tuscaloosa Homebuilders, is Education Committee Chairman and currently serves as Third Vice President.
- Member of the Home Builders Association of Alabama and serves on the Board of Directors.
- Member of the National Association of Home Builders.