With the worldwide resources of Pritchett-Moore Realty will make your relocation to Tuscaloosa, Alabama easy, no matter how far you’ve come. We are part of Relocation, one of the country’s largest relocation services, which completes more than 200,000 relocations annually. We have a national network of 805 relo companies world-wide in our referral network. Pritchett-Moore Realty can tell you everything you ever wanted to know about selling or buying an estate, a home, condo or garden home in Tuscaloosa or Northport, Alabama — but were afraid to ask.
Just ask us how we’re ready to move heaven and earth for you.
Contact us today with your relocation needs:
Relocation & Phone Numbers
Chamber of Commerce of West Alabama (205) 758-7588
DCH Health System (205) 759-7111
- Tuscaloosa County Sheriff (205) 752-0616
- Northport Police Department (205) 333-0333
- Tuscaloosa Police Department (205) 349-2121
- Vance Police Department (205) 553-9917
- City Superintendent of Education (205) 759-3700
- County Superintendent of Education (205) 758-0411
Alabama Power Company (800) 245-2244
Alagasco (800) 292-4008
- City of Northport (205) 333-3033
- City of Tuscaloosa (205) 349-0260
- Waste Management of Tuscaloosa (205) 345-0112
2201 University Blvd.
Northport City Hall, McFarland Blvd. W
Carroll’s Creek Water Authority
14462 Firehouse Rd.
Phone and DSL
Bellsouth (205) 557-6500
Cable Television and Internet
Comcast Cablevision (205) 345-0424
Charter Communications (888) 438-2427
- The Tuscaloosa News (205) 345-0505
- The Birmingham News & Post Herald (205) 758-3143