When it comes to buying or selling a home, you have a million questions. What’s the right price? Do I need a warranty? Am I making the right decision? With over 80 years in Tuscaloosa, Pritchett-Moore Real Estate gives you the local knowledge you need.
So whether you’re moving across town or from across the country, we have the expertise and innovation you need to make your move easier. How?
Individualized service to our clients during the entire real estate process, from initial consideration through closing
- Relocation assistance with the largest relocation organization in the world
- Representation in all of Tuscaloosa County and West Alabama, including Tuscaloosa, Northport, University of Alabama, Lake Tuscaloosa, Vance, Coker, Cottondale, and Brookwood.
- One-stop shopping with homeowners’ insurance quotes and rental assistance
- Residential, commercial, industrial, and development services
- Active involvement and leadership in business and civic organizations throughout the area
In short, every thing you need for your real estate transaction. All under one roof.
PRITCHETT-MOORE REAL ESTATE. NATIONAL STRENGTH. LOCAL SAVVY.
Successful marketing of a property requires more than a yard sign and a classified ad. The key to real estate marketing is to thoroughly introduce the property to the real estate community.