About Valerie Webb
Valerie’s real estate career began in 1996 in administration and shortly thereafter started selling real estate working with buyers and sellers and in the construction and development of new, for sale and custom homes. Helping so many customers and friends find that perfect fit is what makes it all worth it and having them come back again and again is testament to the Valerie’s dedication to her customers.
A sharp sense of style, trends and what buyers are looking for, is really beneficial to both Valerie’s listing customers and to her buyers, but total knowledge of the business and willingness to never give up and go the extra mile (or 5), is what makes Valerie’s customers come back and send their family, friends and co-workers.
Valerie is dedicated to making your experience the best and least stressful as possible.
For unparalleled service, give Valerie a call. Got questions about buying or selling? Valerie is happy to help with absolutely no obligation.”
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Alabama Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS®
- Member Multiple Listing Services of West Alabama
- Has served the Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS® on several committees and has chaired the Safety and the Awards committees.
- Member of the Home Builders Association of Tuscaloosa.
- Serves on the Board of Directors of the Tuscaloosa Homebuilders, is Education Committee Chairman and currently serves as Third Vice President.
- Member of the Home Builders Association of Alabama and serves on the Board of Directors.
- Member of the National Association of Home Builders.